The easiest pancake recipe your little one will love. Plus, you’ll love it too.
Running out of ideas when it comes to breakfast? Surprise your little one – and yourself – with these super duper easy pancakes. What’s great about these pancakes is that not only they’re delicious but they’re also nutritious. They’re packed with protein and healthy fats, which are essential for fuelling your baby’s growth.
- 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk
- In a small bowl, combine together the whole wheat flour, baking powder and chia seeds.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the melted coconut oil and mix well. Make sure the coconut oil is at room temperature because otherwise it’ll solidify.
- Add the almond milk – or any plant-based milk – and mix well.
- And lastly, sprinkle some cinnamon.
- Heat a lightly coconut-oiled frying pan over medium heat. Scoop the batter onto the pan. Fry until little bubbles start to form and then flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with fruits, full-fat yogurt or peanut butter.
If you end up using my recipe, don’t forget to share it and tag me. I’d love to see your creations.